[Dailydrool] King Bob and Frank the Tank

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Sun Nov 15 12:55:48 PST 2009

We are so sorry to hear that Bob is in the vetspital.  We hope his back is feeling better soon and he can get home to get all his birthday treats.  We are sending a lot of healing drool your way!

Frank, we loved your new video with your neice.  She is just beautiful and certainly loves you!  I hope you are doing well since Sweet Sarah left for the bridge.  We send you drool too!

Hope everyone is recovering from the nor'easter that came up the coast.  We had a lot of wind and rain (in CT) but not as much as the 13 inches our Brother Elwood has reported.  The weather here is warm today...kind of eerie~!!

Belly rubs and hugs to all,
Barbara momperson to Layla and Opie