[Dailydrool] communicating with Conley

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 19:13:47 PST 2009

Deb I do believe you are on to something.  The bump of knowledge
is actually the telepathic radar antenna with the sending and receiving
unit located beneath.  This explains why so many act out with the full
moon cycle.  I believe this might also explain why so many of them
do many of the same antics.  Uh huh.  The only hope that we have is that
a prince or princess messages are being recieved.  Lord help us if they
were all receiving the OEBE instructions.  Nelly Belle definitely has
the Princess signal but the rest are somehow in the range of both signals
and they receive both.

All I can say is that the Princesses and Princes need to up the signal
output
so we have less OEBEs.  Of course in Conley's case as well as others...
Bazzle included,  I think that maybe his antenna is malfunctioning and he
gets the wicked instructions. Bwahahahaha

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang