[Dailydrool] Sweet Angel aka Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 18:34:04 PST 2009

Oh My God,  the spirit has a ascended upon us, my ever so sweet Maggie
Wags has turned into a she devil.  Today I had to change the toilet paper
roll, not sure what the rule of the thumb is in everyone else's  house but  in
my house, I am the only person who seems to know how to change the toilet
paper roll ???
Hmmmm ???????? any ways I unwrap the roll of toilet  paper and set it  on
the toilet while I am taking the old roll off and in comes Maggie and grabs
the damn roll of toilet paper and takes off running through the house. well
I  don't move very fast, matter of fact I move like a snail I have so much
pain ,  but I am in ever so  hot pursuit of Mags,  by the time I get in the
living room she had half the roll undone and her and Evil Annie were  having
 a blast ripping TP all over the living room, Maggie has it stuck  big time
to the inside of her flews !!!!   YEA   but Evil  Annie sees me coming,
grabs the roll and runs behind the couch ( bitch )  If you could just see that
evil look that Annie had peeking out behind the couch  with that roll of
toilet paper hanging out of her mouth. I told Maggie to get  her and she went
round the end and  " Flushed "  Annie out the other  end !   bwahahahahahaha
!!!!!  Im going to put it in the mail  tomorrow and mail it to my hubby up
In Northern Michigan and tell him to use  it  in the outhouse !
bwahahahahah  I need to  spend more time with some humans  I am losing it here !!!!

Marlene  Mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie