[Dailydrool] mesaage from Leonard

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:30:00 PST 2009

Hi eberone its me  Lenny and while Bob is gone to the hOspital I have to be
the man around the house

I just know that when  Bob gets well he is gonna be so upset he got sick
during his woffle and couldnt promote it to help the poor little homeless
hounds..Bob will know iffen he was still an orphan he likely wouldnt have
got his surgury and will be so sad to fail to raise enough for the orphan
bassets

so I thought how about we surprise Bob and raise lotsof money for the
homeless Bassets..that would make him feelso good and  he would be so proud
of me for being the man  around the house

so check out Bobs Birthday Woofle at

http://www.kbspecialties.com/Bobs-Birthday-Fun.html

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com