[Dailydrool] Bob the DOg update

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Nov 15 23:14:14 PST 2009

WOOHOOO Bob!  Better muscle tone is good progress.  That means the nerves
to the muscles are starting to work.  You may be  King Bob but I am the nurse slash
MommaSlave, so get off that tushy and start eating so you can get on the road to r
ecovery.  In the meantime I hope that your Momma brings you some really good treats.
I know that the whole neighborhood kidz here cannot resist my  homemade dehydrated
liver treats.  Even little Tito (aka: Goat Boy) who has the worse appetite I have ever seen,
cannot resist them.  They are irresistable. If you need me to send some just have your slaves
send the word.

My girls said they would also send you some flirty pictures to hang on your kennel at the
vetspital but we don't have a snail address.  That might get you moving with seeing all the
pretty babes in your kingdom.

We are sending clouds of Healing, Healthy Drool so you can  breakout of the vetspital and
get home.   There is also some Comfort Drool for the Slaves and your family at home.
Leonard is doing a great job!  We are keeping all of you in our prayers.

Love and Snooter with Belly Rubs for all the crew,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
(Momma where da picshure taker?   We needin to git buzzy with da picshures of we gals posin.)

  Bob is doing good but not  eating
  so tomorrow I am gonna take some of his treats to try to entice him

  the tech said that he seemed to have better tone..I dont know what tone is but it sounds good so whoohoo

  she said they will know more in 2 to 4 days

  keep sending drool

  King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

  The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
  http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

  Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com