[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Nov 16 05:01:18 PST 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in, many years ago before I came along and the
slave Johnathan was still living at his parent's house on the beach,
they had 7 houndies of which none were Bassets. The back garden went
straight onto the beach and one day during a High Spring Tide a whole
series of waves each one bigger than the last came crashing onto the
beach, the last wave actually broke in the back garden. The slave was
warned about this and he, the parents and friends came out to bring the
houndies into the house or to the front which was on a rise. They came
out as the last wave crashed and the houndies were all knocked off there
feet and washed away with the receding water fortunately the slaves were
quick tails , feet , necks and whatever was sticking out of the water
were grabbed and no houndies were lost. The retaining wall just before
the beach started helped a lot. The slaves Jonathan

And William will go back and live at the seaside probably with Jade,
they said they would not move back until I have left for the bridge, so
Brudder Elwood I hope those big waves do not come into your back yard
and scare your brothers and sisters, just in case perhaps you should ask
your mama to buy you all surfboards. Keep safe drool to all the houndies
living on the coast.

Sending healing drool to Bob the Dog and Dice as well as human Jean.
Jade and myself are sending sad ahroos to Lisa on Molly Moo going to the
bridge and will ask the slaves to light a candle.

Pw Justin every time the slaves have taken me to the seaside I have not
liked the soft sand.

Jade what's the seaside?

Slaves johnathan and William