[Dailydrool] JUSTIN AND JADE

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Nov 19 03:59:13 PST 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in. Up until Sunday 15/11 we were enjoying superb
mid summer weather with maximum temperatures of between 31 and 33
degrees centigrade. On Monday the temperatures plummeted and this whole
week we have been battling to reach between 13 and 15 degrees
centigrade, with even snow falls on the high ground. In addition we have
not seen the sun since Sunday and every day has been windy and rainy. On
Monday I got so cold with the drop in temperature that I could not
finish my walk only made it to the drive way gate and had to turn back.
My sister Jade been younger came back an hour later. The slaves

had packed all our winter stuff away and had to unpack it all again this
week. The weather man said the sun should make an appearance this Sunday
22/11 and the rain stop. Thank goodness we have not had any of those
water bugs, but because of the wet all sorts of creepy crawlies have
been found in the house. The way the weather is acting my sister and I
am quite sure the pigs will be flying by December.

Sending good health drool to Honey, Buddydawg  , Miss Lori Lu . Sending
heart healing drool to Suz and wishing PW Gina Marie

Lots of good times in her new adventures, and continue to look out for
all of us.

PW Justin now know what a 24/7 bath feels like

Jade I do not care about the weather so long as I can eat, sleep and go
out on a daily basis

Slaves johnathan and William.