[Dailydrool] Diamond Bits For Dremel

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 16 06:52:57 PST 2009

I have personally used a Dremel for almost 15 years on my babies' nails --
it is phenomenal!

I started out with a cordless "mini" and graduated to the standard cordless
unit.  I have had to purchase 3 in that time period - not because of the
motor - but because after a time the battery started to fail to hold a
charge - and the cost of a replacement battery is about $2.00 less than a
brand new unit.  <duh...>

The one thing I wanted to share with you is using a diamond bit instead of
the standard sanding discs.  These bits are used primarily by professional
manicurists.  Because they are made of natural diamond - they do not heat up
like regular sand paper.  They also rarely need to be replaced.  At $15.00 a
bit - usually on sale for $12.00 - they are a heck of a buy!  They come in
various sizes and grits but I have found the "coarse" grit - large barrel to
be perfect.

Let me assure you I DO NOT have any affiliation with the company or anyone
associated with it.  This is simply a product that I have found that works
exceptionally well.  I have included the site if you want to check it out.
I have ordered multiple times throughout the years - without the slightest
problem.  The company is Lasco Diamond Products and you can check it out
at -

http://www.lascodiamond.com/Manicure/dmdbits.html

Again - I have NO affliliation with this company -- the bits are just
fantastic.

Marilyn - loving mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns