[Dailydrool] Elvis and back

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 16 08:14:45 PST 2009

That is good to hear and although it wasn't as bad I guess
Miss Becky at age 9ish suddenly couldn't use her back legs either.
Took her to emergency and the vet put her on high prednisone
and said absolutely no stairs only going out for a piddle.
We weaned her off the prednisone and I constantly worried
it would come back but she lived to be 15. I also used magnets
and those waist slimmers with magnets or without. I also use
them to hold me together too. They do help.
Drool and prayers
Georgie