[Dailydrool] Up date on Gus

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 21:52:56 PST 2009

HI All
What a week does for a senior hound. Last week if you all remember Gus could barley get up and move and would not eat. He was totally disoriented and had to be guided around.
Today he got up with me and watch me get ready for work. Came down stairs on his own without coaxing and ATE all his breakfast that I offered. Then to night I got a text from his Aunt Joni telling me that he ATE an entire dinner,can of Vienna sausages and a can of Evengers Beef Casserole. YEA!!!!
When I pick him and Tallulah up she said that he had been very alert all evening watching her get her bassets breakfast ready for tomorrow. He even met me at stairs when I got to Joni's. Last week I would have to find what closet/bathroom or corner he was sleeping in and wake him up so we could go home. Its like my Gus is back.
His recovery took one back adjustment, vitamin B12 shot, 2 remedy treatments and some sub-Q fluids and last but the most important all the loving healing drool.
Gus needs to send his Aunt Joni a big wet thank you kiss for helping finding things he would eat and Auntie Alexa for giving him the sub-Q fluids. With out the Drool family, Joni and Alexa I think I would have been a basket case.
Now its time to take our healing drool and head it to Bob the Dog's recovery. His our friend and could use all the drool we can muster up.
Now that Gus is eating his drool is back in full production mode.
Thank you again!

Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936