[Dailydrool] Boyfriend Had To Go

Michael Brooks michael.brooks88 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 06:43:50 PST 2009

When I met my wife, she had a basset named Hooter. From the first, her attitude was "Love me, love my dog.". I've never doubted once doubted that. Fortunately, I've always liked dogs so that wasn't a problem. Hooter was full of Bassitude and quite an intro to bassets.  He would probably have been a candidate for OEBE, that's for sure!  We had "issues" mostly because I didn't understand the basset - slave dynamic. Incidents included finding him on the table one birthday, with his face buried in my cake, peeing on the bed (my side only) and countless chewed up things (always mine).Hooter left us in 1993 but my wife and I continue to be owned by bassets.

Michael and Diane.
Miss Hattie (The lone Pwincess otherwise known as the Dwama Queen)
Freyja  (the lil Arkansas Wild Kitty)
Daphne - ATB
Mr. Peabody - ATB
Hooter - ATB