[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Boy

Audrey Kaake ernietsmom at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 07:55:03 PST 2009

When I chose this day for Ernie's calendar day, I never imagined that he wouldn't be here for it.

Today would have been Mitch and mine's 19th anniversary, so he and Ernie are celebrating it together at the bridge.  I sure hope he got his breakfast in bed... he would have if he was here!

Ernie was my baby and I still miss him more than I can say.  Brandon came into my life 2 months ago (with the help of Auntie Janis) and is settling in just fine...  I still have to stop and think before I use his name...  it's hard not to call him Ernie, especially when I see so much of Ernie in him.

I don't post much these days, but I try to keep up.  Drool and prayers to all those who've lost hounds and loved ones...

hugs & licks,

Audrey & Brandon & Ernie ATB with his daddy and papa.  I love and miss you guys!