[Dailydrool] Max and Orvis

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 11:07:51 PST 2009

https://coverdog.orvis.com/contest.html?page=viewIndex&contestId=1

Go to the link above or search under Jackie's last name Chazey to find
Max and vote for the Orvis cover!
You have to log in and pay to get extra votes but it's for a good
cause.  I paid for ten votes.  It's a cute picture of him in the snow.
We need more hounds on covers!  Tis the season and I like to donate
what I can spare for animals as well as humans.  Too many expensive
gifts for humans, not enough charity for real need.

On a side note, I've had a mental picture all day of Miss Becky's
sister Dazey running around with her ears held up with an elastic.....

Becca

www.dogster.com/dogs/600703