[Dailydrool] Just had to brag!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:16:03 PST 2009

Just had to brag that my 15 year old man, Charles, had a perfect annual exam today.  I just can't believe it.  He is still on Enalapril for his heart which was enlarged a few months ago and takes Rimadyl for a little arthritis in his back.  All systems are otherwise go and he wagged his way in and outta the vet clinic.

In this season of Thanksgiving I think I am most thankful for my dog(s)'s health.  May it last!

Now just a wee bit of Drool for me, please.  I go back to the Retinal Institute tomorrow where my Retinoschesis is being checked.  I still kinda need my vision to save lotsa hounds so send Drool that there has not been any progression!

oh yeah - http://resku.homestead.com/  !!!!  Sold 17 this past weekend to benefit Daphneyland!  Plenty left for Christmas gifting and I am still donating to the resuce of your choice!  E-Mail me for more details if you do not have your copy of RESKU yet!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me