[Dailydrool] Found a new vendor (cheap) for Howliday cards

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 15:30:57 PST 2009

The girls and I took their picture today for the Howliday Card Exchange, so
I went looking for cards.  I wasn't real thrilled with the card selection at
the usual online/offline places, so I decided to surf  the internet for a
new company to try.  Found one called VistaPrint.com - I just ordered 100
4x8 flat Howliday cards with plain white envelopes - including shipping (and
$6 for a mouse pad) my cost was $40.70 - which I consider GOOD.  They're
having a big sale right now.  Please understand that this is the first time
I've used this company, so I'm assuming their quality will be fine but don't
know for sure, but they have a great web site and allow you to customize the
greetings and print style on the front and back of all their cards.  And the
price was just too good to pass up.  Thought I'd pass the info along.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net