[Dailydrool] forget the boyfriend

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 15:19:58 PST 2009

Forget the boyfriend.  If he makes you choose between you and your  beloved
dog, then I would consider him a selfish jerk.  One of my friends  who has
an Australian Shepherd was given the same ultimatum...and she chose the  dog
over the guy.  Now she has a wonderful guy who loves her dog and her  both.
   I don't even think there should be a question in your  mind..The red
flags about that guy's personality and what he'd do in marriage  are up and
waving.
   Esther