[Dailydrool] Lori Lu update

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 17 18:07:25 PST 2009

Lori is home from the vetman, very unhappy and sore. He said he really had
to cut a lot out. It seemed to be spread out. He felt he got it all out,
Will be sent off to see what kind of tumor we are dealing with. She has pain
pills and antibiotics to take. So she will be getting lots of extra food on
the spoon. Will not take anything by mouth, so spoon and food.
Thanks for all te drool that got us to this point.Now we wait for the
healing to take place and hope that this is the end of tumors for the old
girl.She has been through so much. She has a home here ane will be taken
care off until its time to go.
Terry and the hunds. Home to the Rio Trio and Lori Lu, and all the rest.