[Dailydrool] A baby coming

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Tue Nov 17 18:51:22 PST 2009

Help!  Ginger and Alfie TWB will be getting a baby brother next weekend,
a nine-week old tri-color (mostly white) to be named "Chumley".

I've really wanted one, but I haven't had a puppy for 32 years, and all
of a sudden I'm panicking.  Ginger is probably the most laid-back basset
in the world, but  should I worry about introducing them?  We'll be
crate  training him of course,  but from the pictures, he's alreadfy got
"the look".  What should  I worry about or focus on?

This is going to be fun, but scary.

Al