[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:45:36 PST 2009

Nancy, what a lovely tribute to your darling Sweet Sarah.  Thank you for
sharing it with us.

Congratulations to Elsinore and Elizabeth on your canine "Dancing with the
Stars" win!  Having two left feet myself I'm so impressed.  I have no doubt
one of my bassets could acquit themselves more admirably than I could.

Susan, I'm so glad Gus' paw is healing with the antibiotics and warm
compresses.  He is so lucky to have such a caring person to love him.

Drool for Miss Lori Lu -- we're hoping the mass is just a benign cyst.  This
poor girl deserves a chance to be loved in her new home.

We're also glad Patty's Gus is doing so much better.

Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad.  You and he and your family are
in my thoughts and prayers.

Hearthealing drool to Audrey missing Ernie and her husband Mitch and to Suz
missing Pw. Gina Marie.

What wonderful news about 15 year old Charles' wonderful exam results.
Seniors rule!

Healing drool for Miss Penny.

And finally, sending hearthealing drool and a virtual glass of wine to
Debbie battling waterbugs and long hours.  Hang in there.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))