[Dailydrool] This and That

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 5 06:47:32 PST 2009

We joined the drool about 99 I believe,our Chilliepepper was born in September 98.We went to Gettysburg and got to pet Queen Fey-Fey,Its been a longtime relationship and it will always be in my life.I have learned to be a good slave and got to know how to read and understand those wonderful dogs.This circle of slaves has helped us to stay strong in our personal struggles and helped with questions about our loved pets.
It has entertained us and makes me laugh,reading the post (thanks Debbie).
Mike is doing ok ,the wound is getting smaller but the infection is still there.
Our Chillie has good days(when she eats )and very slow days when she does not.I found a very easy way to give her Kayo syrup if she does not open her mouth...I just put it on a spoon and wipe it off the spoon with the inside of her flaps.We have a vet appointment on Friday and do another blood test to see how her blood levels are.I am a little worried about her getting fatter with all the goodies I give her.
Hanni Klinger slave to Chilliepepper and sometimed Elvis