[Dailydrool] This and That

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Mon Nov 2 11:57:34 PST 2009

Honey and Leroy love Merrick's dog food.    I give them the dry food and
add hot water to make gravy....or just dry when I am lazy.....I heard
that the dry food has more calories...Since Honey has arthritis, and we
have to keep her weight down....- I add fresh, frozen or canned unsalted
string beans...they love the string beans!   This keeps her at a good
weight....I don't buy treats....I use the Merrick dry for
treats...Merrick is not cheap, but it beats vet bills and keeps them
healthy and happy.
Carol, Honey, Leroy and our crazy cat Tyler