[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:25:15 PST 2009

Alison, Molly and Henry sometimes deign to eat Merrick's dog food when they
can't convince Mommy to cook for them.  The food is very appealing; made
entirely with human quality ingredients, in many different varieties.  I
think the canned food will help your baby gain weight, and think Merrick's
might do the trick.

We're slinging happy drool (well, at least the bassets are -- Mom's sending
happy thoughts) that Two Yah's biopsy results were clear.

Happy 8th birthday King George E. Grunt, and what a wonderful birthday
present you got.  Jasmine Annie is a gorgeous little girl, and I know she
will grow up properly under your royal tutelage.

We're sending more drool for Slater and drool for Marley and her itchies.

Angelika and Hanni, so sorry your news on all fronts is mixed.  I'm sorry
about Chillie's diagnosis, but am glad the doctor thinks she'll still have
good time with you, and that she seems comfortable now.  And I'm so sorry
that Mike takes one step forward and two back.  I know he will lick all of
these infections -- it just must be so hard to keep your hopes up.  Know
that we're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers that all is well soon.

Sandi, I'm so sorry that you have to find new homes for Dozer and Dudley.
The economy is making so many people make unhappy choices these days -- I
know your heart is breaking.  I hope they find good homes quickly.

Jackie, I loved your vet's card.  What a lovely person.  That's when you
know your babies are in the best of hands.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))