[Dailydrool] Vista Print is a good source

Patti Pike pattipike7 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 20:44:50 PST 2009

  Good tip, Anita...

  Two years ago I tried Vista Print for the Howliday cards and
  found their web site very easy to use, the price was right, and I was very satisfied.
  Last year I got behind and had to use another local source.
  I have also used Vista Print for return addresses.

  Patti food slave to Miss Bella Basset

  Message: 1