[Dailydrool] former lurker

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 20:48:05 PST 2009

I have been a lurker for a while. Reading the drool was such a comfort
after we lost our beloved Rosie in July after 13 wonderful years. I know she
was  met ATB by so many other wonderful bassets. We have since been rescued by
Dylan  the sweetest and silliest basset. I just signed up for the card
exchange and am  so excited. I can't wait to start opening the mail box and
seeing so many  of the adorable bassets I have been reading about looking back
at me. Diane -  mom to Dylan and his buddy Harry the cat