[Dailydrool] Fw: Basset Peace

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 02:15:49 PST 2009

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:17:16
To: Daily Drool<dailydrool-bounces at dailydrool.org>
Subject: Basset Peace

There is a heating vent under the kitchen cabinet and the rug there is a favorite nap spot. I looked down a few minutes ago and Barney, Zuma, and Kahuna were all sleeping there - butt to butt to butt. It was a Basset peace sign! Of course they moved before I could get to the camera. Would have made a great Howliday card..."Peace on Earth and Drool to All". Maybe they'll do it again when I'm closer and can get it on film.

My computer crashed so am keeping up as best I can with the BlackBerry. Drool to all in need!!

Synthia and all the furkids
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T