[Dailydrool] Vista print and HOP

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Nov 18 01:52:27 PST 2009

I have brought my Howliday cards through Vistaprint for the past two years and have been happy with the value, speed and quality. The only thing to be aware of, is once they have your details you will get daily offers, which can clog up your inbox.

Rolph and Clara have already sent their treat money to Daphneyland, but  would like to support HOP by buying a few raffle tickets. However, if I let them use my UK credit card, I get hit by massive charges. Does anyone know if HOP has a Paypal account?

Thanks
Sally, with Rolph and Clara