[Dailydrool] catching up

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 17 21:44:06 PST 2009

We are in the process of trying to catch up since our move a month and a
half ago.  We are getting there slowing but surely.  The hardest part was
finding a vet that we liked that understood senior bassets and their
problems.  We feel we have now properly educated our vet so that we can
trust our hounds to their care.  We tried several before we had the records
sent from our old vet to this new office and even now I keep a close watch
over their care.

We want to offer our condolences to all whose hounds have gone to the bridge
to wait.  We know the pain that this causes.  Also we would like to send
healing drool to all who need it both hounds and humans alike.  Hopefully we
can now read the drool on a regular basis again.

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Harrison and Sally Belle (senior hounds)