[Dailydrool] Drools of Honey

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Wed Nov 18 05:57:30 PST 2009

Leroy and Honey here!

Leroy is a little upset.....we took Honey to get a tumor removed this morning and we are hoping for the best.....the little tumor was just getting bigger for a few months and the vet  tried to get a needle in to draw some liquid, but it did not work...suggested it come off and get a biopsy....so naturally today it is looking better....so they are going to examine it one more time before they remove it....lets hope for the best...no surgery...please!!!!  (surgey is scheduled for this morning.....so I'll let you know which way this went!)

Here is to a good day to all!   Drools for those who need.....and treats for all the 4 legged loved ones!

Carol - Honey and Leroy