[Dailydrool] Cookbooks are in

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 18 05:58:06 PST 2009

Good Morning, I wanted to let everyone know that the cookbooks are in if you
ordered one from Droopy Basset Rescue it should be arriving in your home
very soon.  If you are interested in a great Christmas gift please consider
shopping at the Pawtique at www.droopybassetrescue.com  The cookbooks are
there along with our new fleece line with the Droopy logo on the front.  I
have the sweatshirt, fleece jacket and pullover and found them to be nice
quality.   So consider the hounds when you do your Christmas shopping this
year.

Shirley Mueller

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA

Mom to Sally Belle and Harrison