[Dailydrool] venting steam

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 06:10:00 PST 2009

I need to vent , I am going to blow !!!!!!   I came home from the  pool
yesterday and Evil Annie didn't run to the door,  so I saw her slither  from
behind the chair and  asked what she was doing ????   any  ways I checked and
there was a huge spot of pee on my carpet,  so I am  yelling what a bad girl
she was and pushed out side. well as the day went  on,  I discovered it
wasn't Evil Annie but Maggie Wags who was  wetting,  she also wet in her bed,
on the chair and on the kitchen floor ,  of course all this was happening
well after the vet had closed.  so I  called this morning and of course he is
closed and   " Not taking  calls "  and is referring his clients to the
Heatherdowns  Vet  hospital.  So I called there !   after explaining  the
problem and receptionist talking to the vet,   I was told that   "  the vet
doesn't feel there is anything to be alarmed about and to put  the urine sample in
the refrigerator and wait  until my vet opens tomorrow  and call him "
HUH ???????  what did you just tell  me ?????   WAIT ?????  my dog is
wetting every where and is very  uncomfortable   and you tell me to wait ?  Why
would my vet refer  me to a place  if they wont see you ????  So the fumes and
flames  are flying out my nostrils now,  so I call the vet my sister goes
too and  was told that they only have one vet on today and they are booked
solid  !!!!  my ears are on fire now,   the emergency clinic is only  open
after 6:00 PM and they want $ 143.00 just to walk thru the door  !!!!   I guess
for now we are in a suspended state  of WAIT and  SEE what happens !  I
walking around the ouse with a roll of paper towel  and a bottle of resolve
doggie urine eliminator, poor Mags I am so far up  her ass she cant move with
out me following her.  I think  that she  thinks that I am going to try and
hump her   bwahahahahahah

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

PS   I know there are droolers out there way smarter than  me   so here is
the question I have some Cephalexin here and I also  have some Primor
tablets  should I start her on something or wait  ?