[Dailydrool] Hurry before it's too late!

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Wed Nov 18 12:57:33 PST 2009

I just donated to King Bob's Birthday Woofle. All of you know Bob is recuperating from back surgery but even so, he is still raising money to help the homeless hounds. There's just a few days left. It ends soon and you don't want to miss out on his biggie 11th burfday pawty! The Oakrydge Basset Pack has donated this weeks's cookie dough ($$) to King Bob's Woofle. What a way to celebrate one of the bestest hounds arounds' 11th Birthday!  Do it now!   Go to: http://www.kbspecialties.com/Bobs-Birthday-Fun.html<http://www.kbspecialties.com/Bobs-Birthday-Fun.html>

We lub you King Bob. Fellers better soon.

Jacqie Marvich & the Oakrydge Basset Pack