[Dailydrool] 2010 DD Calendars are here

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 12:22:48 PST 2009

I had a call yesterday from the printer and the 2010 DD Calendars are ready to be paid for and picked up.  So tomorrow Fred and I will pick the calendars up, all 100 pounds of them.  On Saturday, Fred and I will drive to Frederick MD and meet up with Kathy & Jeff Strasser, we are planning on meeting at HOP.  Kathy and Jeff will take about 550 of the calendars home with them to ship.

I did order about 50 extra calendars so if you have not yet placed your 2010 DD Calendar order  please order soon, once they are all sold I will not have any more printed.  Here is the link to purchase your calendar   http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php.

Any questions please just email me off list.

Let the Shipping Begin  :)

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Thelma Lu & Milly