[Dailydrool] Dyson Animal $350 Best Buy Black Friday :-)

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Wed Nov 18 17:29:35 PST 2009

Just saw a supposedly verified ad for Best Buy's day after Thanksgiving sale.  Tis rumored Target is doing something similar, but I haven't seen it in print yet.  But for anyone coveting a Dyson Animal --the purple vacuum, it might be worth braving the early crowds.

http://www.black-friday.net/bf/bestbuy-black-friday.html

Kathleen Jones (making do with a Bissell)
& Maestro  (SHED?  Moi?)
Fezziwig the Cavalier (I make a good Swiffer!)
(w/Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)