[Dailydrool] drool post

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 18:45:17 PST 2009

RGeyer5165 at aol.com wrote:

> *this is such a great group of folks, and i am feeling sad about
> that...i posted yesterday that Buddydawg needs some problem solving
> drool and i've had a response from only two droolers, whose response i
> surely appreciate but think that is very disappointing...i wonder why
> that is...Rene'e
> *

I'm essentially a lurker here on the Drool.  I just don't ever seem to
have enough time to post responses to the requests for drool.
BUT, I DO remember to absolutely include all requests for drool (both
for furkids and their humans) in my nightly 'now I lay me down to sleep'
prayers.  Hope that counts for something.

Kathie G