[Dailydrool] drool post

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Nov 19 05:32:13 PST 2009

Reneé,

Never think for a moment that drool is forgotten.  While some of us play
catch up, the hounds always manage to fling drool in all directions,
sometimes to even greater distances than anyone can possibly imagine (honey?
How'd slobber get up on top of the china closet? - That's nothing dear,
check the tops of the ceiling fan).. and even more so how it flies by
electrons through darpa's arpa- and now inter- nets, passed the sensors,
passed the mail borders, and into electron-ic mailboxes.

Drool is like duct tape; only what produces it, also produces the most
unbelievable love that man kind (or woman kind for that matter) could ever
aspire to reproduce...  The love from our Hounds.

http://tinyurl.com/drool-leaf

<http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zmjd9yu_kAY/SQ-uefRolYI/AAAAAAAACUY/Fo7DofIAoAg/s640/
IMG_7910.JPG>

So keep in mind, while us slaves may be slow, our hounds can't stop it, so
drool goes somewhere, and we all hope not to mop it.

-Robert

(that's my boy Franklin with a leaf that be danglin' from the lips comes the
drool, to the river underneath, may you swim in when you find it, and always
be full, if there's ever a need that's why its called Drool.)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] drool post

this is such a great group of folks, and i am feeling sad about that...i
posted yesterday that Buddydawg needs some problem solving drool and i've
had a response from only two droolers, whose response i surely appreciate
but think that is very disappointing...i wonder why that is...Rene'e