[Dailydrool] stuff--Nancy and Sarah--Ilene and Otis--Zelda--Debbie and Clara

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:33:36 PST 2009

I know this is "old business" by now on the drool.  But it will never be "old business" with

me-- Nancy's tribute to "Sweet Sarah"--(and tributes that have been done in the past)

struck a special "heart chord" of mine.  I've now let "da Lady Bianca" find her way into my heart as well.  Oh nooo--My goodness! This is something I've tried to prevent happening for years.  It's these bassets, I guess...  I'm just a sometimes poster.  But, I remember, first of all, the post by "Heartbroken Ilene" about losing her boy Otis.  Guess that's the first one that really "got me." And then, I was on the computer at a conference- during our break- when I read Zelda's last post.  Memorable moments!

Drool to any of those in need- and "I lub you drool" from Bianca, caused by my turkey sandwich.

Debbie--I've finally gotten my yard "cleaned up" after that terrible mess!  Bianca is whine-whine-whining...  That cookbook, etc. are so awesome!!!

Grateful drooler