[Dailydrool] Mega Drool needed

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:37:20 PST 2009

Dis Nigel. Brudder Elwood's Momma person sickie as a.....she gots big feeber
an reely sikie. Me an Llewis an Conley done sent a buket ob drool an
MomPerson wants her to go to da hooman Vetman. She say Momma Elwood need to
nose iffin dis piggieflu. She reel woorieet.  Mebbe Auntie Sandi kin tawk
she inna goin to da dokter.
So send all youse extry drool to Aunty Debbie Winchester who juss hab had
too much goin on latelely.

Love an Drool to our bestest Auntie Debbie

Nigel, Llewis, Conley (I luv yu) an Cooper an MomPerson