[Dailydrool] angry over mill bust

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 06:54:46 PST 2009

Thank you and ABC for doing all you can to help these babies.  I hope to doG I never udnerstand how people can abuse animals this much.

Drool to the one who didn't make it - it is beyond sad that he was so close to leading the life that all dogs should be able to lead.

I have a hard time feeling too grateful to the breeder for calling rescue because of the condition they kept them in.  But knowing that they could have shot them, starved them or run them over with cars makes me a tiny bit grateful.

Finally, I urge everyone to know what their state and local laws are and to petition your elected officials to ensure humane treatment for all creatures.