[Dailydrool] Ornaments and drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:26:11 PST 2009

I've haven't posted in a while, I've had a respiratory infection since the end of October (round and round with antibiotics), and I have asthma so it hit me pretty hard.  I just started really feeling better finally this past weekend. The boys were so sweet while I was sick, Wulfie especially loves to snuggle (when he's not destroying things).  I am slowly catching up on my drools.  I did want to say that we ordered ornaments, stockings and a wreath from Cookie and the girls - they are all absolutely beautiful.  Cookie you are very talented, I was able to make quite a dent in my Christmas list.  I really LOVE the wreath - it is adorable.  The boys were very excited to finally have their crismus balls like Nigel :-)  We also got the Elder Clara cookbook and I love it - I've never laughed before while reading a cookbook.  We are sending lots of drool for everyone who needs it and soft snooter kisses for those of you that have lost a baby to the bridge.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb)