[Dailydrool] wreath, ornament and stocking

Audrey Kaake ernietsmom at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 09:06:27 PST 2009

my momma has been forgetting to do this, so I'm doing it for her...  we got the most beautimous Christmas decorations from Auntie Cookie and the Tana Gurls!

Momma got a wreath to put on the door (inside of course) and I got my very own stocking and ornament.  Momma says that Santa Paws will fill up my stocking with treats and toys for Christmas...  I never had that before (that momma knows of)!  I can't wait!!!

Auntie Cookie and the gurls do a wonderful job of decorating them and all the monies they raise goes to help Auntie Leslie and the homeless hounds of Montana!

If you haven't ordered yet, do it soon or there won't be enough time!!!

Thanks!

Mr. Brandon Kaake (momma calls me Mr. Wiggles!)