[Dailydrool] By By Boyfriend

RON & BEV BURIES rburies at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 10:28:29 PST 2009

Loved the Kerrie's thread regarding boyfriend. Good choice Kerrie. Our furbabes are a major part of our daily lives. We think nothing of including them in what we do or where we go. They bring so much joy to our lives. When boyfriend-spouse gets mad at us or we are just down in the dumps about something  our hounds are there to comfort us and just be there for us and with us. Vikki, Yours is not the only spouse that feels that you love your hound more than you love him..I get this all the time. My response has always been the same..".when is the last time you shook your booty and howled joyously as I came through the door"! Still waiting..

Ron      still still waiting

Baarney ain't gonna happen dad