[Dailydrool] by by boyfriend

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Nov 20 07:52:30 PST 2009

Howdy drool land...been a while since I posted, mostly been lurkin
lately, but I had to chime in on the boyfriend thread.  Hubby has long
since given up on any futile attempts to separate me from my bassets or
even get me to treat them like dogs (yeah, right).  He has decided that
if you can't beat'em, join 'em. So when he and I are on the sofa
together, and the dogs come up to claim momma's lap, he starts growling
at them!  Seriously!  He's even got the kids doing it.

Drool to all in need...there's plenty to be slung at my house for sure!
It's good to be back...I missed the drool!  Happy Thanksgiving from
Austin, TX Yall!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva Marie and Sophie doo dah - The Austin Babes