[Dailydrool] Drool, dawg hair & thecledar

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Thu Nov 19 10:47:26 PST 2009

We're constantly sending drool in every direction. With this many hounds, there's always a river of drool flowing for whoever needs it. It comes in a million varieties. Even our wiemaraner has learned to sling drool. What's that on my bathroom mirror this morning? Drool! It's headed your way iffen you need some courtesy of Oakrydge Bassets. Drool to all those with houndies now in heaven too.

Does anybody know if there are wonderful powers in dawg hair? We seem to have tons of that too lately and would gladly send that along to all who need it. Time to fire up the Rainbow!

Waitin' on my DD calendar to arrive. Thanks Ellie and crew for all you do to make this happen.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets