[Dailydrool] Drool for Momperson Debbie Winchester & Buddy Dawg

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:09:55 PST 2009

Ms. Beasley and I (well, just Ms Beasley..LOL) are sending get well drool to
Debbie Winchester and Buddy Dawg.  I am saying prayers for all those ill
and for those who just need a little prayer.

Ms. Beasley goes on Monday, the 23rd to have the stitches taken out of her
ear.  It will be exactly three weeks since the surgery.  She is doing
remarkedly well, getting her old self back.  No more smelly ear or shaking
her head. She did the basset 500 last night, all of a sudden, at
1130pm...LOL

Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann