[Dailydrool] The Scoop On Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 11:20:36 PST 2009

Ok,  took her to the vets with urine specimen, ph a little high, very
concentrated ( she doesn't drink a lot of water )   trace of blood,  very
acidic.  his suggestion   are you guys ready,  she may  just be incontinent !!!!!!
said he doesn't see any thing that would warrant  an Antibiotic so I
should  " STOP the Cephalexin "  said it may just be a " FLUKE  "       ( she wet
herself four times !!!!!!!  )        well if she is incontinent then why
doesn't she leak urine when her daddy comes from from work and she is so
excited  to see him ?????
He couldn't answer that !!!!!        no  Really  !!!!!!!!!!    we are on a
wait and see  what  happens in a week treatment !!!!!   she goes back in the
Friday after  Thanksgiving for her allergy shot !     I asked if it could
be the joint supplement she is taking for the osteoarthritis and he said it
very  could be !
 she takes Joint rescue  but he said dont stop it !

Im confused   Marlene    Maggie wags  (   im just faking it )  and Evil
Annie