[Dailydrool] Debbie

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 20 05:15:41 PST 2009

Chilliepepper is sending healing drool to you Debbie and keeps her pawsies
crossed that it is not the swineflu.You have been so much and your body is
probably so worn ,that it just decided to make you ill and this way you have
to take a much needed rest.
Chillie also says to Elwood to behave during this time ,Maybe Elder Clara
needs to cook you something nice out of her new Cook book.
Drool to all in need and heartfelt sympathy for all of you who have lost a
dear one lately.
I know drool works,thanks to all of the drool send to our house Mike has
beat the MRSA and Pseudomonas and is finally ,as of last night, of the IV
antibiotics.
Chilliepepper has been doing real good ,eating well and her urine test
result was good.Vet lowered her prednisone to a half a pill every other day.
Hanni , Slave to Chilliepepper