[Dailydrool] Auntie Debbie

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 09:25:19 PST 2009

Deer Auntie Debbie and couzin drool famly,

Dis no gud!  Elder Clara git snarky wit youz Momma an meke herz
go to da hooman Doc.  Iffen dat no werk den gib da DH a wittle nip on
da pant legz an git him mobin. Me Momma sez dis not da time to
procwastinate!
Iffen it be da piggie floo den herz needin sum hooman and hound
intervenshun!

We sendin da mega cumulus cwoudz filled wit Healin Git Well, Healfy,
No Bee Sik Drool (not da floodin kind) to Auntie Debbie.  We pawsies
cwossed an we prayin hawd fur you

Lub ya,
Nelly Belle an Da Dog House Gang

Debbie it is time for you to take care of yourself.  We are all really
worried about
you.  You would take your crew to the vet in a flash so get yourself to the
doc.
That is an order from the "human" nurse.

You are in my prayers,
Karen

/