[Dailydrool] AZBHR Calendars on Sale til Nov 23rd 44.4% off with code

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 10:37:22 PST 2009

ZAZZLE has 44.4% sale on calendars til Nov 23rd - so purchase your AZBHR
calendar by then and save! Have fun shopping for postage, mugs, shirts and
more.  Joanie and Herbie are under Holiday - St Patricks with a couple of
designs plus both are under Bassets and more Bassets. ENTER CALENDARS998 for
code on your order.

Check out some VERY CUTE Basset puppies born on September 3rd to one of the
Bassets we took in from a puppy mill (over 50 taken in by our rescue).  The
puppies were on tv with 6 other fosters up for adoption as we have over 80
dogs in foster care.  I do the media for our rescue the past 5 years and we
were on about 8-10 times during the Good Morning AZ TV show on Saturday AM.
Great PR for the hounds and rescue.I'm becoming a natural at this tv stuff!
All the dogs we take in are spayed and neutered.no more puppy breeding for
these hounds! http://www.facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=131104&id=690906173&l=1ac71fc33a>
.com/album. php?aid=131104&id=690906173&l=1ac71fc33a

Sad but true facts:  70,000 puppies and kittens are born every day in the
U.S. Between 4 million and 6 million pets are euthanized every year because
they are homeless. Between 11,000 and 16,000 pets are euthanized every day
simply because they are homeless. An animal in a shelter is killed every 1.5
seconds. Only 1 animal in 10... born in the U.S. gets a good home that lasts
a lifetime. Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Pets Die!  ADOPT your next pet!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009

Spreading Drool One Basset at a Time!

Over 1,300 dogs saved

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Ball 2010 - September 25, 2010 Mark Your Ca.endar to attend! WANTED:
SPONSORS and AUCTION DONATIONs Silent, Live Auction and Dinner in Scottsdale
www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Merchandise:

www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*

www.zazzle.com/tomakeadiffference Bassets, Bloodhounds with Cancer Ribbons
to benefit Breast Cancer and AZBHR

THE SAD FACTS:

70,000 puppies and kittens are born every day in the U.S. Between 4 million
and 6 million pets are euthanized every year because they are homeless.
Between 11,000 and 16,000 pets are euthanized every day simply because they
are homeless. An animal in a shelter is killed every 1.5 seconds. Only 1
animal in 10... born in the U.S. gets a good home that lasts a lifetime.
Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Pets Die!  ADOPT your next pet!

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings