[Dailydrool] Morning Whimpering

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:12:28 PST 2009

Cowboy whimpers in the morning too. The reasons vary - sometimes he wants
outside; sometimes he wants fed; sometimes he needs gas-x for a rumbling
tummy; but most of the time he just wants us to get up and hang out with him
downstairs. It is so annoying. If anyone has seen the Family Guy commercial
where Stewy keeps saying "Mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, mommy, mama, mama,
mama" and then Lois finally screams "WHAT?!" to which Stewy responds with a
meek little "Hi." Well that is Cowboy. He whines continuously, we try to
ignore it, finally give in, and turns out he just wanted us to wake up and
rub his belly. Grrr!

Like Frank, my boys are both on a rigid 12 hour feeding schedule. They
bark/howl continuously every evening until dinner is down. On Friday and
Saturday nights I try to push it past 6 or 7 if possible so that they dont
wake me too early on the follwoing weekend morning....never works but its
worth a try.

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert
San Diego, CA