[Dailydrool] morning whimpering

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Nov 20 14:38:01 PST 2009

I'm fortunate tht all my houndage has access to doggy doors so the don't
need to get me up to pee, and they are a pretty patient bunch (except the
lovely Bertha and Oprah) about breakfasts.  BUT when we are on the
road, different rules apply.  As I am getting older, I don't camp out
in my van as much as I used to, but I still do froom time to time and the
trick still works.  I swear the older ones teach it to the younger
ones.  When camping in the van , the dogs are crated in the van with
me.  I am NOT a morning person and refuse to get my butt up and out
of bed at O-dark-thirty to let a houndy out to the expen to pee when I
don't show till noon.  Or even 9:00.  (If we show at 8:00, I'm
up at O-dark-thirty waking THEM up).  But they KNOW, even the puppies
on their first trip with me, that you do not make noise or fuss until
momma sits up AND PUTS HER GLASSES ON.  The glasses are the clue that
I am really getting up, not just rolling over or whatever.  I wake up
in the van and put my glasses on, and the houndage in the crates will all
be sitting there staring down at me but not making a sound.  It's a
real hoot.  (Of course sometimes the puppies willhave wet thier bed

crazy basset lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets
at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at